Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cancun, MX

Cancun would be my favorite beach destination in the world. I've been 8 times in the last decade, and I'm sure I will be going for years to come.

Favorite Hotels: Riu Cancun, Moon Palace, Iberostar Quetzal, Iberostar Paraiso

Five things I've learned about Cancun...

1) The water is crystal blue and gorgeous no matter what area you stay.
2) You will only find nightlife and action up on the hotel zone in Cancun.
3) The peace and quiet is on the Mayan Riviera, which is about 35 minutes down the coast from Cancun.
4) I have visited snorkeling park Xel-Ha every time I go, and I find a new area every time I visit.
5) I've probably spent 40 days in Cancun and have yet to do every tour. My favorite Mayan Ruin is Tulum and its not because of the nude beach next door. :)

Some of my favorite pics...

Beach at the Oasis Mayan Riviera

My little guy enjoying the beach

Mayan Riviera Beach

Enjoying the beach sports

Practise Makes Perfect

Oasis Mayan Riviera

View of the Oasis Mayan Riviera

Perfect way to end the day.

Riu Cancun in Cancun is my favorite resort!

Riu Cancun

View from our room at the Riu Cancun.

Yes, Cancun is that much fun!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Amy! I can't believe how big Aiden is! I wish I would have been able to come home for our family reunion. It would have been so much fun to see you guys. I miss you! I'm glad I found your blog. Tiffany