Sunday, October 12, 2008

Seattle for American Express Conference

I was able to spend this week in one of my favorite cities...Seattle, WA. Seattle reminds me of a quiet and cleaner version of New York City. I stayed at the Seattle Sheraton, which is a beautiful hotel located 4 blocks from Pikes Place Market and the pier. I visited my first winery and ate at Salty's. Seattle...I Love You! :)

Eating at Salty's gave me a great view of the Seattle Skyline.

Chateau St. Michelle Winery was beautiful!

Chateau was perfect for the Girlfriend Getaway!

Pikes Place Market was just steps from the Sheraton.
It took me a few minutes to find my way down to the pier. :)

I love the vibrant colors of the peppers and flowers
that you find at the market.

1 comment:

lisa said...

Amy Darlene-I finally found you! (totally kidding) I found you from Liz's blog--hope that's okay! It's so good to see you and what you've been up to! I just took my blog private. If you want to see it, email me at lisamitchell_1999@msn.com and I'll send you an invite. We need to get together sometime!!! Lisa (Morley)