Thursday, November 13, 2008

Packing for Hawaii

Well, I'm leaving for Hawaii in two days. I will be in the sun, surf and sand for 10 days! Can you believe that after 12 years in the Travel Industry I have yet to visit the Hawaiian Islands? I gathered tips for packing from both my colleagues and the web.

Here is a list of items I'll be taking...

1. Sunscreen (duh)

2. Sandals (no brainer)

3. Snorkel gear (okay...that one I might have forgot)

4. Hiking clothes: Hooded sweatshirt and sweat pants for hiking at higher elevations (definitely would have left this off my list)

5. Lightweight raincoat or poncho (I'm from Utah, we have sweatshirts and snow coats, this I'll have to buy)

6. Old, well-worn aloha shirt (nobody likes to be a tourist)

7. A laid back attitude!

Check back in two weeks for pics!! :)

No comments: