Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mariner of the Seas - RCCL

I just got back from a 2-day cruise to no where. The ship was Royal Caribbean's Mariner of the Seas. This was my first time on Royal Caribbean and I was very pleased with the ship. Perfect for the 29-54 age group. The goal was to show 7-days worth of entertainment in 2 days. I saw the Ice Show, which was full of very talented skaters. I also enjoyed watching other people climb the Rock Wall, while I played hoops below. My favorite part was sitting with friends on the Promenade in bars like Wigs and Gavels where we had great live entertainment throughout the night. The best food I've ever had on a cruise ship was in the specialty restaurant "Chops." It was just like Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Yum!

Main Pool

Leaving the San Pedro Pier

Balcony view of the side of the ship.

Ice Skating Rink
The skaters were VERY impressive!

My co-worker Ray and I in the main dining room.
I'm covering a stain on his shoulder.

The adult pool

Irish Pub on the promenade

70's Dance Party on the promenade

Poolside entertainment

Mini-Golf

Rock-Climbing Wall

No comments: