Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New York for U.S. Open

“The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.” - St. Augustine
I feel like I haven't posted in awhile and so I'm loading pics from a trip I took last fall. Hope you enjoy...

5 Things I learned while in New York for the U.S. Open.

1) You really can see New York in 4 days.
2) New Jersey is GREEN, and lovely.
3) Watching Tennis is more fun on TV, but the U.S. Open Men Semi Finals still rock! (Hewitt, Federer, Agassi, Genepri)
4) Actors appear smaller in real life.
5) The hotdogs at the Museum of Natural History really are the best I've tasted.

Imagine Memorial in Central Park

Chillin in Central Park

Parker Posey and Jimmy Fallon taping a Pepsi Commercial on the street.

Times Square on a double decker bus.

Ground Zero Memorial

Cathedral

U.S. Open Shot
(Yes, I was on the 3rd to last row.)

As close as I will get to lady liberty.

Yes, I'm sure these women were pissed when they developed their film and I was in the shot.

Brooklyn Bridge

Best hotdog I've ever had was found in NY.

No comments: