Monday, July 14, 2008

Park City, UT

I spent the last week in Heaven on Earth. Park City, Utah is one of the most beautiful places I have been to. I would spend the day hiking, running, and laying out at the pool. Then the nights enjoying the nightlife with friends. Here are a few things I learned about Park City...

1) The hiking trails are like a work of art. (Literally)
2) A 3ft deep swimming pool for a 4 yr old that can't swim is PERFECT!!!
3) Everything tastes better in the mountains.
4) Hiking alone can be freaky.
5) The rollercoaster at Park City Resort is 10 x's better than the Alpine Slide or Zipline.

Enjoy my favorite pics...
Hiking alone on Holly's Trail at The Canyons

Westgate Resort setting up for Winefest 2008

The Canyons Resorts

The girls on ladies night
(Yes, we meant to coordinate. Haha)

The best looking men we could find in Park City.
Yes, my husband was happy to see it was 80's night.

Aidan looking happy he's in dad's cart.

Aidan upset that mom won!
I even had time to get out and take a pic. :)

Aidan happy again, cause now he's with mom.

Riding the tram at Park City Resort

Holly's Trail

Look mom!!

The family in front of the historic Park City barn.

2 comments:

Draper Office of Morris Murdock Travel said...

Hey, Small world. I know that ashley girl in the middle of that pic next to you! Small world eh?
-Ashlee Schwartz

Brooke said...

Looks like you had a great time! 80's night, nice! Good to see you back in blogging world!