Thursday, December 4, 2008

"Kona Safari" - Hawaii Day 7

I knew that Kona had to be green and lush somewhere. I mean, its an island! So, on Day 7 we took off with Hawaii Forest and Trail to North Kohala. The drive was about 25 minutes from the Fairmont to the historic Kohala Mule Station overlooking Pololu Valley. We spent about 6 hours on a 6 wheel PinzTrek. Our guides were fabulous!! Here are some of my favorite pics!

Our Departure

Our Gang

Our Trail

Our View

Our Adventure
(Risking my life for a great shot)

Our Guides
(Showing us the tarot plant fields)

Our Ride

Our Island

Later that night I enjoyed the music of "Full Circle"

Plus hanging with friends, Lily and Suz

Oh...and my friend Elvis

I guess I'm not his only fan

I'll be back tomorrow with the #1 resort in all of Hawaii!! Make sure to check it out. :)

No comments: