Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Epcot, and final day at Disney World

My final day at Disney World was spent at Epcot. Being an avid traveler I had always been interested in this theme park. I think it is brilliant to bring many of the worlds most popular cultures together. My son loves dinosaurs and cars, so Futureland was fabulous. The countries were amazing! We were only in the park for 4 hours, so I need to do this one again. However, it was great to walk over to the park from the Beach Club. I was done taking shuttles!

Futureland

England

Mission to Space
The closest I will get to zero gravity!

Test Track
The longest and fastest ride in the world.

Where to next?

Mexico

China

Dopey
My boy said "Look mom, its Wheezy from the 10 Dwarfs."

France

Japan

Chocolate Carousel made of sugar!
Recipe Included

Back at the Beach Club we said one last goodbye to Disney World.
The front desk gave us a stuffed tiger to take home.
The first FREE toy given away at Disney World, I'm sure!

Then it was off to the 5 hour flight home.
Abominable Snowman attacks Toy Soldiers, ahhhh!

The End!

No comments: