Sunday, January 11, 2009

Puerto Vallarta, Award Trip

I was lucky enough to spend the first week of December out of the snow and into the sand at the Riu Palace Pacifico in Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico. Our top agents were given an exclusive tour of the top highlights of Puerto Vallarta. Starting with the AMAZING Riu Palace. The hotel is gorgeous and the food is the best I've eaten at an all-inclusive resort. (They even served SUSHI...GOOD Sushi.) Our friends from Funjet Vacations and TraficTours also took us to Las Caletas for a day of kyaking and snorkeling. The next day I drove an ATV 45 minutes into the mountains of Puerto Vallarta and ended at a 15 line canopy with 2000 ft zip lines across the canyons. It was one of the most thrilling adventures of my life! We ended with a beach day and karaoke night. The trip was amazing! I can't wait to go back.

Our guide, Salvidor, from TraficTours.
(Riu Palace Lobby)

Starting with a sunset cruise to La Cruz Yacht Club.

Lynne and Jane starting it off right.

My own personal salsa lesson on board the sunset cruise

Rosa and Tammy, my friends from Funjet Vacations.

Riu Palace pool at 8am

Rosa and Linda relaxing on board
the Vallarta Adventure yacht to Las Caletas

Viewing the Los Archos in the Puerto Vallarta Bay

Los Archos

Las Caletas with Vanessa

Las Caletas beach
Looks like we had the private beach to ourselves.
Just me and my closest 300 friends. :)

Las Caletas

The crew performing for us while sailing.

Linda holding an actual scorpion at
La Vista Adventures office.

Las Bandita's
Riding ATV's to the zip lines.

Our very own Orlando Bloom Look-a-like guide.

Re-enacting the zip lines.
15 zip lines including a 2000 ft zip line
across a canyon.

Yes, I made it back alive.

The largest sand castle I've ever seen.
On the beach in downtown Puerto Vallarta.

Yes, that is me on the bottom rung.
Artwork on the downtown boardwalk.

Religious parade down the streets of Puerto Vallarta.

Modeling the latest in boogie board's.

We rented a conference room
for some late night Karaoke.
(Bev, ME, Suz, Becky)

Celina and Lisa selecting my next number.

The Karaoke Queen (NOT!)

The Gang

One of many amazing sunsets!

No comments: