Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sundance 2009

My best friend hooked me up with the best ticket of the festival. I attended the Ray Ban party opening weekend. I had a great time hanging with friends and mingling "near" celebrities. :)

Walking the Sundance Blue Carpet

Waiting in the cold to get into the party.
Yes, we were on the list, but that doesn't mean you'll get in. :)

Eliza Dushku - Buffy

Pretending to walk the red carpet! :)

Me and my BFF

Marc Malkin - E-Online Celebrity Gossip Columnist

Paul Mitchell - Hair Care

Jay Lyon - The City on MTV
(He was with another hot blonde and it wasn't Whitney)

Brent Bolthouse - The Hills on MTV
(Heidi's Boss)

Star Sightings Not Photographed:
Ewen McGregor - Star Wars
Matthew Gray Gubler - Criminal Minds
Joe Francis - Girls Gone Wild

No comments: